Friday, March 5, 2010

An uphill battle...

We've been living in a sick house this week.
L-boy has had a few rough days.
J-boy was home 2 days with an ear infection and fever.
As far as the house goes...
I'm fighting an uphill battle.
But as Dido would sing,
"I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be!"

I admit that was random. But for some reason, mentioning a battle made me think of surrendering. And surrendering made me think of that song.
Me thinks me needs a nap.
table
Sing along with me....I will go down with this ship. I won't put my hands up and surrender.

table 4
There will be no white flag above my door...

table 2
I'm in love and I always will be!



On second thought, where is my white flag?
D-man just walked in the door.
I surrender.
He can fight this battle for awhile ;)!

Good night.

7 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I was so singing along with you!

Laura said...

I don't see the problem...are you calling that a mess!?! ;) Hope everyone is feeling better and you all have a wonderful weekend!! Those pictures are precious!

Heidi said...

LOVE those boots! and WOW, thanks for the link to Ritas actions, amazing (and free!) Now if I only had the time to play, right?!

Julie, thanks for visiting our little boy's Blog and your kind compliments. Youre family is beautiful, anxious to learn more about you and those sweet kiddos of yours. Sorry a nasty bug has hit your house, little L looks so miserable, I hope they all make a turn around soon. (btw, who could ignore those killer baby blues!)
Warm hugs--
Heidi & little Jack :)
(definately a follower now!)

TheFitHousewife said...

Awww..poor little sick man! It is so sad when they are sick. I can't wait for summer when cold and flu season is OVER!
Have a great weekend and I hope everyone feels better!

Stephanie said...

So sad. My little one is sick now too. It's the worst feeling when your baby is sick. Sending you healthy vibes....

Jenny said...

Love the Song julie!!! L-boy looks so pathetic...poor little guy!!!

Hen Jen said...

oh wow, your little one looks so sickie...poor thing! I hope everyone is well soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails