Last week I shared a picture of my tiny ballerina's slippered feet.
And while they are deliciously cute...
I felt like I needed to present the other half this week.
The half that makes my heart sing.
The little girl with the face of an angel.
No bias here! wink wink
Here is the before.
Have I mentioned I can rarely delete a picture of my little girl.
She is so photogenic.
She rarely takes a bad picture.
And so they pile up on my hard drive.
I think we're up to 324,177.
My fingers are physically unable to press the delete button.
Is there a cure for that?
And here is the tiny ballerina after a little tweaking.
While I'm not happy about losing detail in her dress...
the results made my heart flutter.
And I was not in the mood to apply layer masks and paint.
So I clicked flatten and save and that's all she wrote.
For more before and after picture fun, visit Monica at Pixel Perfect.
***This was edited in Photoshop Elements.
1. I ran Coffeeshop Baby Powder Room action and adjusted to taste.
2. Then I added a duplicate layer and switched blending mode to overlay with opacity of 100%
3. Added another duplicate layer and set blending mode to screen at 50%
4..Yes I'm crazy..but then I added another duplicate layer and switched the blending mode to multiply at 30%...Why, you ask?? Because I just can't stop...it's an illness.
5. Then I ran Nelly Nero's Vintage Summer action and adjusted to taste.
6. Finally I ran an unsharp mask.
7. The end